YOUR PROJECT could get part of the $100,000 + support to help you
We've kept the application process as simple as possible but please do follow the instructions carefully. To apply, please send the following project details to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight Sunday 15 March, 2020:
- ✔ Your name
- ✔ Your email address
- ✔ Your phone contact details
- ✔ A photo (high resolution preferred) that sums up the problem / opportunity or the solution that your project will provide.
- ✔ A short title for your project
- ✔ A strapline that describes your project in no more than 20 words.
- ✔ The problem or opportunity that your project will address in no more than 50 words.
- ✔ What your project team plan to do and what funds you need (max $10,000) in no more than 100 words.
- ✔ Who is on your team and why will your project succeed in no more than 60 words.
Top tips: Word limits are tough but they help you to explain your project as clearly as possible. So be succinct and keep it simple. How will your project make the Launceston region more creative, innovative, liveable, diverse and / or better connected?
And don't forget, you can use this platform to ask the community for help to shape your idea or craft your pitch. Why not post a challenge here?
For more information about The Great Regional City Challenge, please contact: